At SBS, a month-end close is so much more than a bank reconciliation. It is a detailed and thorough process by which SBS ensures your books are up-to-date, accurate, and timely reports are sent. SBS’s month-end close services include:
- A full and thorough review of your general ledger
- Bringing to your attention anything that looks out of line or for which SBS needs clarification
- Posting adjusting entries including accruals and deferrals
- Updating your closing password so that no unwanted changes can be made
- Delivery of timely and accurate financial reports (generally by the 15th of each month)
Below are some additional benefits to having SBS perform your month-end close:
- Less headaches. Because SBS is committed to such a thorough month-end close process, there is much less cleanup and issues to deal with at tax time resulting in less headache and more time to grow your business.
- Better information. Because your information is not always changing, but instead finalized and closed in a consistent fashion each month, you are able to make better financial decisions because you have better data.
- Ready for growth. SBS believes the first step towards business transformation is an accurate and automated accounting process. By having SBS close your books each month, this means you are ready to take the next step towards business transformation which is strategically planning for the future. To learn more, please check out our advisory services.
6 Apps That Could Change Your Business Forever
Services quick links
“I highly recommend SBS because they do an amazing job keeping our books and finances in pristine order, and they are very responsive to our needs. SBS has certainly made a positive impact in helping our business run smoothly.”
“It was a pleasure doing business with the SBS team. They are courteous, responsive and professional. They were able to handle our accounting needs, giving us peace of mind. I would highly recommend SBS Accounting & Advisors!”
“Jonathan and his team have streamlined the financial end of my business, giving me time to concentrate on operations!”