At SBS, a month-end close is so much more than a bank reconciliation. It is a detailed and thorough process by which SBS ensures your books are up-to-date, accurate, and timely reports are sent. SBS’s month-end close services include:
- A full and thorough review of your general ledger by your account manager and a final review by your Senior Account Manager.
- Bringing to your attention anything that looks out of line or for which SBS needs clarification
- Posting adjusting entries including accruals and deferrals
- Updating your closing password so that no unwanted changes can be made
- Delivery of timely and accurate financial reports (as early as the 10th of the month; see Plans & Pricing for more details)
Below are some additional benefits to having SBS perform your month-end close:
- Less headaches. Because SBS is committed to such a thorough month-end close process, there is much less cleanup and issues to deal with at tax time resulting in less headache and more time to grow your business.
- Better information. Because your information is not always changing, but instead finalized and closed in a consistent fashion each month, you are able to make better financial decisions because you have better data.
- Ready for growth. SBS believes the first step towards business transformation is an accurate and automated accounting process. By having SBS close your books each month, this means you are ready to take the next step towards business transformation which is strategically planning for the future. To learn more, please check out our advisory services.
The Powerful Benefits of QuickBooks Online
Theo Gilbert-Jamison, Chief Executive Officer of Performance Solutions by Design
“Your team is so incredible! You are very professional, very accurate in your work, and always proactive in helping your clients be better.”
Mike Lauter, operations director of First Presbyterian Church of Douglasville
“Having SBS help us transition to the cloud has been tremendous. It has also been a savings in cost. They have also helped us significantly reduce our paper usage.”
Kevin Caiaccio, owner of The Caiaccio Law Firm, LLC
“We handle a lot of client’s money – sometimes tens of millions of dollars. Knowing that you are accounting for it on a weekly basis helps me sleep at night.”
Roy Smith, owner of RA Asphalt
“When you guys first came, I was overwhelmed administratively. Things were chaotic. You guys came in with a game plan. It was a breath of fresh air.”
Let us help you transform your business and simplify your accounting.
LET US HELP