Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign up?
Please call us at 800-381-2989 or click on the get a quote icon at the top of each page. After receiving your message, we will prepare a custom quote for your organization.
2. I am a start-up. Can you do my bookkeeping?
Yes. Through our initial setup process we will gather the information we need to properly setup your company’s beginning balances and accounts. After your company file is setup, we’ll make sure your books are maintained on a regular basis.
3. My books aren't up to date. Can you help me get caught up?
Yes. Through our initial interview process we’ll give you a list of exactly the things we need from you (i.e. bank statements) to get you back on track.
4. I am currently using another bookkeeper. Can I move over to you?
Most certainly. Although it is best if we can get a copy of your accounting file, it is not necessary. We can start with a copy of your most recent bank statements.
5. I noticed that your firm is located in Atlanta. Does it matter that we're not located in the same city or state?
Not at all. Due to modern technology our services can be provided virtually anywhere. All of our communications with our customers can effectively be handled via the phone and through our apps.
6. I am currently not using QuickBooks. Do you take clients who use other accounting software?
Yes. We will discuss with you the pros/cons of moving to QuickBooks so that you can make the right decision for your organization. If you decide to move forward with our services, our experienced team of ProAdvisors will ensure that your data is successfully migrated to QuickBooks.
7. At least initially I would really like to have someone do my bookkeeping from my office. Do you guys offer that?
If you are located in the Atlanta-metro area, we are definitely open to coming onsite on a temporary basis to aide in the transition to remote services.
8. I would still like to have access to my accounting file after I employ your services. Is this possible?
Most definitely. SBS offers several solutions for customers who desire this service. Please contact SBS for exactly which solution would work best in your situation.
Plans and Pricing FAQs
1. What reports do I get with your bookkeeping services?
A P&L and Balance Sheet are included in all plans. Reports included in the Silver and Gold plans are much more robust and include graphs, charts, and KPIs. Custom reports are also available upon request.
2. What is the cost for catch-up work?
Catch-up work is billed on a per-project basis. Please contact us for a free quote for your project.
3. Do you charge a setup fee?
Yes. The amount of the fee depends upon how much cleanup and setup work needs to be done.
4. What if I have multiple companies?
Typically we design our plans and services on a per-company basis. However, depending upon the scope of services needed by each company, SBS may be able to provide a multi-company discount.
5. What if I need something that is not listed on your plans and pricing page?
Please contact us so we can learn more about your needs and how we might meet them.
Let us help you transform your business and simplify your accounting.