6 reasons to work at SBS:
- We are passionate about our mission. Our mission at SBS is to glorify God, impact lives, and transform small businesses. This drives everything we do including how we treat one another, the quality of our work, and the value we bring to our clients. Our core values help us live our out our mission and guide our decisions.
- We care about our employees. Whether it be the birthday gift they receive or the manager that stops to ask how they are doing, employees consistently say they feel loved and appreciated at SBS. This also translates into how they are paid. In addition to a competitive base pay offering, staff receive a company match of whatever they contribute to their retirement plan, up to 3% of their annual salary. Full-time staff also receive holiday and vacation pay which increases over time.
- We offer flexible schedules. Whether your need is to pick up a child from school during the afternoons or only work mornings, SBS works with their employees to setup a schedule that is conducive to both company and employee.
- You can work from home! Tired of fighting traffic? Have a long commute? These are things of the past when you come to work at SBS. All of SBS’s employees get to work from the comfort of their own homes while still being a part of a team that cares about them.
- We encourage development. One of our passions at SBS is to help our employees become all they can be. Employees are given regular feedback on their performance and recommendations on how they can improve. Employees are also encouraged to get certifications on industry standard apps that will increase their skills. SBS loves to promote from within and reward and empower employees who give their best.
- We are growing! In last 5 years, SBS has grown by leaps and bounds. We could not have done this without the dedication of our clients and team. We are excited about the future and expanding our team so that we can impact more lives and transform more businesses.
To learn more about employment at SBS or any currently-available job openings, please complete the following form:
Theo Gilbert-Jamison, Chief Executive Officer of Performance Solutions by Design
“Your team is so incredible! You are very professional, very accurate in your work, and always proactive in helping your clients be better.”
Mike Lauter, operations director of First Presbyterian Church of Douglasville
“Having SBS help us transition to the cloud has been tremendous. It has also been a savings in cost. They have also helped us significantly reduce our paper usage.”
Kevin Caiaccio, owner of The Caiaccio Law Firm, LLC
“We handle a lot of client’s money – sometimes tens of millions of dollars. Knowing that you are accounting for it on a weekly basis helps me sleep at night.”
Roy Smith, owner of RA Asphalt
“When you guys first came, I was overwhelmed administratively. Things were chaotic. You guys came in with a game plan. It was a breath of fresh air.”
Let us help you transform your business and simplify your accounting.