A couple months back, I covered the niches we are blessed to serve at SBS Accounting & Advisors. In this blog, I want to expand on that topic and break down the go-to apps that our niche industries tend to use the most.
Before I do, though, I first want to thank all of you – our customers – for the unwavering support and trust you’ve placed in us over our 15-year journey. We don’t take this for granted – as we know SBS wouldn’t function without you. I also couldn’t run SBS without my amazing team, and we strive every day to grow your businesses and create a happy and healthy work-life balance.
Helping us do this are the hundreds of apps at our disposal. When those apps are mixed with our team’s knowledge and expertise, you get a powerful combination that makes you more efficient, gives you real-time data to make actionable decisions, provides transformational growth and so much more.
With hundreds of apps out there, it can be overwhelming choosing the right ones. But, don’t worry because our SBS team will help you choose the apps that best meet your particular needs and best fit our strategies for those needs.
As for our niches, here is a breakdown of the go-to apps we implement on a regular basis. When possible, we integrate these apps with QuickBooks Online for powerful solutions.
As many of you know, working with churches and helping them grow is very important to me. My faith means everything, and helping our church community grow holds such a special place in my heart.
When working with churches, here are a few of our go-to apps:
- Breeze: Whether it’s finding contact info, running an event, or making key decisions on your giving process, Breeze has you covered. This church management app can be accessed seamlessly on your devices.
- Realm by ACS Technologies: Realm taps into tools and technology to deliver an immersive experience for church communities and their members. While Realm takes care of common church needs, such as event planning, gift giving, and meeting schedules, it also lets churchgoers create their own profile, connect with others, get personalized news, and so much more.
At SBS, we’ve been working with construction accounting for more than a decade. We know your pain points and challenges, including a lack of skilled workers, high insurance costs and not enough cash on hand.
With construction, the app our customers use the most is Buildertrend, which recently acquired CoConstruct. Buildertrend is a popular app for home remodelers, bringing them transparent data at their fingertips through cloud-based technology.
Another industry we’ve worked with for more than a decade is car washes. When it comes to car washes, there are quite a few apps that we use.
- Sonny: Sonny’s POS system is designed exclusively for cash wash businesses. It is packed with features to take care of every part of your car wash business – from back-office needs to cash flow management, and so much more.
- Washify: Washify is a cloud-based POS car wash management system that helps you scale your business and ease your stress through automation.
- SiteWatch: SiteWatch, a DRB Tunnel Solutions product, is a car wash POS software that manages every single part of your business. It will scale to your needs, provide top-notch reporting, and more.
Serving restaurants is another niche of ours. With restaurants, there are quite a few apps that our customers use. Here are some of the go-to ones:
- Clover: Clover is a popular POS system that brings you a quick and easy payment process, among other benefits.
- Lightspeed: Another popular POS system for restaurants, Lightspeed provides a seamless platform for all your needs.
- Revel: Revel is a cloud-based POS system that provides reporting, real-time insights, scalability, and more.
- Square: Sqaure’s POS system provides your restaurant with fast service and mobile payment solutions, among other perks.
Another niche we serve that is important to me is non-profit organizations. With nonprofits, we tend to use DonorPerfect the most. Whether it’s automation, monthly giving, taking control of your fundraising events, or providing key data, DonorPerfect has you covered.
Real Estate Brokers
As a real estate broker, you need to be able to get key information to close a deal anytime, anywhere. Dotloop helps you do just that.
Apps SBS Always Uses
While the apps mentioned above are great for each particular niche, there are some apps that we love at SBS for every type of business. Those include Bill.com and Dext. Feel free to check them out today and know that our SBS team will work with you to ensure you get the most out of each one.
So, if you’re ready to tap into some of these apps, or have any questions, reach out to us today. We’d love to hear from you and will keep striving to bring you powerful solutions to your everyday needs!